Friday, March 25, 2011

Cupcakes

hey there,
Let me warn u before hand,
the post below is gonna be full of love and sweetness overload!
how could that be?!
scroll down and see for yourself :)

TADAA!!!
















Home-made Cupcakes by mua dearest and only 
Lee Yet Wai!!
It spells HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY CARYN
sweet isn't it? i got this for my birthday last year (obvious right)

yet wai and yours truly




















This is for u dear Ms Lee Yet Wai,
Thanks for being in my life aight ?

now time for the whole story,
After i  got home from dinner, sis shouted and ask me to get up for some kind of weird reason
was walking up with this expression =.=,
then.... (let the suspension sink in a little)
when i open the door,
...
..
.

all i see is a dark rom with this box of cupcakes with lighted candles
and my lovely friends shouting "SURPRISE!"
or something around that.. was too shocked too registered what's going on >.<
and the funny part was i said 'Yer' .. LOL
i din't meant that.. just funny reflex system i got there.. hahaha
and i know that i was the luckiest person on planet earth that day :))

Making a wish in the dark



behind the scene: yvonne, mei wei and yet wai waited for me bout 2 hours ..
:') u guys make me wanna cry tears of joy!!
 i have the greatest friends anyone could have :)))) envy much?


group photo :))














After that got down for some photo-snapping sessions and
to get a bite of the lovely CUPCAKES i got!
but before eating those super duper cutie cupcakes ...


The happiest kid and all the cupcakes ^-^

gotta capture all of them before nom-ing them down :))
We had fun chit-chatting and talking bout me being an official 18-year-old

they got me a love box =.= LOL






















And the cupcakes was extra delicious!! forget bout the extra calories will u? hahaha
it's made up of love, happiness, friendship and sugar!
miss those mouth-watering babies~ haha
all my family members love it too!! kaka
That's all for now.. did i just make u crave for homemade cupcakes?!
Sowie~~~ haha

Lastly,
smooches~ILY ppl!!




















Dear God, thank you for giving me such great friends and ppl that love n care for me.

Love ya!
have a great weekend honeys!! :))

No comments: