Thursday, April 22, 2010

was staying at home alone
been a long time since i was home alone,
the last time when it occurs...
there was this big, humongous, scary , flying COCKROACH
in the living room... *shivers*
now now, lets don get back to that awfully scary incident..
back to alone time at home, just me n tv....
then i went to clear n tidy some of my stuff and i came across this so-called-poem i wrote when i was 17(form 4)
i recalled my favorite english teacher, dear Ms. Lian assigning us to create a poem of our own after she tought us Sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare .. we were told to refer and try to come out with our own new ones .. it was kinda interesting and yet hard
this is what i came out with:

You
You were more than just summer,
Even warmer and much cozier,
Although clouds do shed Your heat sometimes,
But I know it will never fade,
My heart beats endlessly when You appear,
My smile never seen when You are away.
You brighten my life with your sparkling eyes,
You lighten my spirit with your sweet laughter.
You make me whole with your presence,
You showed me the meaning of life.
But now you are no longer here,
No longer summer it is,
Just the cold sad winter.
Although You’re gone and winter is here,
But the summer you once gave is always here.


wasn't dedicated to anyone, it's just for the sake of finishing the homework and having fun ^^.. and also juat to immortalize just this in case i might misplaced it someday..
who knows huh? nites for now~
XOXO


No comments: