Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Princess turns 19

hey peeps!!
loving my new layout bo? chio kan xP
spend the whole afternoon editing :))
u can have my word that i'll be a more hardworking blogger xP or i hope

i know that mua birthday have past like N-years ago 20 days to be exact
but here it is...
My Version of sweet? Ninteen!

Tadaa!!!

did not have any plans during the day,
cause all my babes busy examing >.<
but i guess i'm kinda old dy la~
din really celebrate but just a simple day with close ones makes me happy dy :P

Mum cooked a yummy-licious birthday dinner feast

nom nom nom! mum's the best! <3
noticed my funny hairstyle? xP
got them in buns after braiding them to have wavy hair (The lazy way!)

Pressies!!
Guess what my loves got for me?

OMG!!! 
Yes it is!! a PINK Guy Laroche purse!!!!
*jumping up and down* can u imagine?!!
Loving it so damn much la! 
The thing i needed in my Fav colour (bet u realised from the layout)

continue dolling up for party session
then when i got down to the dining room
there was this HUGE box on the table

So freaking big la xP
i thought it was flowers >.< but it actually turned out to be...
*drum rolls*

Cake cake
it was actually a chocolate cake that dad brough back for us :P
us as in me and mua younger brother who shares the same birthday
din get to cut it cause didi not home 

did i mention that the girls came over to doll up together ?

all set to Party!
heading towards our new party sport

sim mun and mua
and let me warn u that it's gonna be filled with pictures starting from now .. haha!

kei, , mun & mua

with H.P


Getting hyper with alcohols !

sex on the beach shots by sis 
where on earth do i find such an awesome sista again?


love and mua


no, i din finish all 24 shots alone :P

we had an equal share ;)
see where all the alcohol went? 

cheers for being 19
 
Group Picta of the night 
after dancing away with some great music,

so much fun!
guess what was waiting for me xP

Thanks to Naem for the drink ;)
yup! it is none other than the birthday-must-have
Flaming!
still remember that i had the same one a year ago with my darl

time really do flies
make me miss my twin sister :((

with sim mun 
it's like a tradition or something already xP
let's see it that happens again next year ;)

after that was more of Partiie and dancing till it was time to go home 
here's one last snap before we drag ourselves home that night

Still so hyper!
i guess that sums up the whole night :)
i really did had a fab night and enjoyed myself 
thanks for coming out and having so much fun together :) <3
let's do it more aight ? haha!



that's all for now xP
stay tuned for more updates ;))
toodles! 
btw, happy birthday lip heng :)
and happy winter solstice love! 
i miss sharkie
xx

4 comments:

Carina said...

Awwww<3 I like the purse!! Why never ask me out one!! I hate you!:(

Caryn said...

i lurve it too! haha
aiyo xP next time k k ? ;))

Queennie said...

Baby darling why you so pretty? :(

Caryn said...

cause i have a gorgeous hon lub me!