Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is the small things that matters

Its not what big things give u,
it's how u find happiness in those small things..
cause it's always the small things that matter the most

Photo: Day 2 of Matta Fair :) come visit me at hall 2 booth 2078-2083!
Matta Fair look :P
The small things in life actually in the last day working for matta fair that made my day..

1. Just a complete stranger coming up to me and telling me that I'm pretty  
sounds kinda shallow right? but when u think from the point of view of that kind stranger, all he wanted
was tell that person she's beautiful and brighten her day :)
now much better kan?  so next time don be kedekut at complimenting others k ;)

2. A small kid nudging me and giving me a pack of Yupi Burger 

for those who donno what a yapi burger is xP why u no childhood de 
while saying : 姐姐,这个给你,你刚才请我吃糖果 with his big cutie smile
awwwwww *melts*
one gummy and i'm a happy kid! lol!

3. Friends paying a visit :) thanks for coming!

4. And of course finally finish working! i know this one's kinda lame but finish work WHO NOT HAPPY u tell me xP

donno whats with this sudden urge to update the blog xP
but oh wells, goodnites love xx

p.s do wish us luck for the presentation of internet tech asignment 2mr ><

No comments: