Friday, March 29, 2013

Little Things


"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
you never want to know how much you weigh
you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me
I won't let this little things slips out of my mouthBut if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up toI'm in love with you and all these little things
You never love yourself half as much as i love you

you'll never treat yourself right darling 
but I want you to 
if I let you know, I'm here for you"

what i did for my info tech typography assignment :)
a little cacated and not emo enough me thinks :/ but oh wells..
hello? Food Science student here kay == 

what i came out with for fun after some readings , :P
should be practicing my html or sleeping but oh wells..
random stuff of the day!

Dear thrill, 
i fell for u,
felt for u hard and strong,
and there were times where
i mistaken u for something more,
but u're just thrill, lust , excitements,

and i wonder..
how my emotions are all about u,
how i enjoy playing the game of hide and seek,
how i smiled on every note u made,
how i giggled on silly stuffs u say
how the late night talks, the crazy messages, the weird communications make my day,
how all that ended up

u turned your back
u showed your colours
u walked away

leaving me here
confused, perplexed, abandoned

how i made a fool out of myself
how i put hope in all this
how i thought it would be different
how i wished u were the one

but i'm no longer that, i moved on,
i'll grow up, i'll survived
no regrets, no turning back
picking myself up, i'll walk away
building higher walls, forming colder hearts

cause i hate losing ..
hate losing my heart 
hate falling for this thrill 
hate needing all the approval
hate losing this stupid game of tug-of-war we all play..
and i hate me for hating me..

but,
dear me, it's all right ;)
u're alright
u'll be fine..

and then it's time
i'll take a bow, as the curtains fall down, the credits roll up,
the show's over and i'll get up
i'll get better, i'll get cuter, i'll be irresistible
thou i'll be hurting, i'll be learning 

and then i'll leave.
away from the shattered heart
away from this dream
away from this weird memory we both shared..


sugar dreams xoxo




No comments: