Monday, March 8, 2010

emo ing~


things happened as i expected (though i really had hope 4 a miracle)...
so y am i still so emo?
asking myself y must i still be the only who cared ...who really wanna make this happened?
i know i'm the one who played the role of the 'organiser' all this time...
don get me wrong..not that i don like it..
but ... cant u just cooperate more? show some support..
show that u too wanna make this happen!! give me the acknowledgement i desperatly need ...
just a simple reply saying "okay" will also make the cut...
but still all i did was staring at the quiet phone...telling myself that they're busy... that they still love me ... is reality just too cruel? or am i jumping into conclusions?..
(maybe they're really busy)
after all i'm just a homo sapien like u okay?
me too will fell sad when being rejected...
fell down when things don go right...

besides being emo n feeling like shit...
what else more is left 2 do?
i think i've did my best dy...
so i'll just hope things will be alright.....

love,
caRyn


No comments: