Monday, March 22, 2010

Matta Fair March 2010




since my dad owns a travel agency,
it's kinda like a tradition for us(siblings) to work n help out at Matta Fair..
my sis started after she finished spm..
so, the almost same thing happened to me^^..


but the difference between us is..
a day before the big event, i got my spm results ..
i was really really busy.. (both mentally n physically)
u know when all the stuff u anticipated for just happens together?
it just feels kinda funny.. hahaz
in a way i'm nervous n scared bout my about-to-know spm results and i feel the same for my 1st job that i ever had..
on the other hand, i'm kinda excited to know bout the results n to check out how it's like to get a real job..

so, as i said.. i was truly busy... kaka


getting back to the main point,
these are the things i did for those grrr-eat 3 day:
wake up at 7 *yawns*
get dressed n make up by 8
(make up is to help me look a little more than my actual age so that i can be taken seriously.. n of course to help me look mua best ^^)
i wore jeans n company black t-shirt o..
grab breakfast with sis n dad and head off to pwtc.


during the day, i tried to get closer with my colleges
n learnt a bunch of new stuff... like:
which airline flies to which country
how to count the nett price for the holiday package
explain the whole tour to customers
and it goes on and on and on~~~ haha

i had lunch n dinner with my sis ^^.. it's great having a older sis .. someone's always watching over u .. keke..
love ya sista!

besides, i wore the-most-comfy-heels i ever had on day 2 & 3 ..
it did'nt hurt even a bit! cant imagine huh?
and all the colleges went : tsk tsk tsk~
haha..
heels really can make me feel much more pretty n confidence o.. so i guess it's essential..
but don get me wrong ya, although it does not hurt, but it has side effects.. i still cant really feel my toes till this very day.. lol..

on the opposite, the thing that bugged me is that my lips was sooo dry that it eventually cracked n bleed..
too much of talking huh? but my voice box's perfectlly fine..
urghh~

and sometimes ppl will go : you are part-time is it? never mind la, i ask other ppl..
and they just look at u with those so darn hateable look n walk away..
then u'll be depressed n yr energy level just shrink ...

but besides that, everything went pretty well.. :]]

suprisingly, i did not get really tired during the fair,
i guess i was really excited n the adrenaline kept my spirits high ^.< (no need to mention how the customers just keep on flooding in)

although i wasn't tired back then, once i got home n changed into my pjs,
i just cant keep my eyelids open dy.. (i missed er.. TnT)
i went to dreamland while feeling my sore body parts..
i guess it was a really good workout then.. kaka

i'm happy cause i got good feedbacks from my dad^^
not bad for 1st timers is what they told me.. *wide smile*


so i'll keep up the good job n see u on this coming september o *wink*
love,
caRyn

No comments: